in Newmarket SportsDays are in a unique position
to offer you are behind the scenes look at a working Racing
SportsDays director Conrad Allen is a successful trainer
and trains a small string of horses from Cedar Lodge Stables
on Newmarket's Hamilton Road.
Apart from ensuring your day at the races goes smoothly
we can also offer you the opportunity to visit a racing
see the horses at exercise on the famous Newmarket gallops.
Meet the jockeys, trainers and staff that produce the horses
that race on the track, experience first hand what goes on
behind the scenes on a day to day basis.
Our package includes: -
- Arrive Newmarket evening before racing.
- Deluxe overnight accommodation in Newmarket.
- Early morning visit to racing stable.
- Watch horses on the gallops with trainer or assistant.
- Full English breakfast.
- Gallops tour including equine pools and vets.
- Afternoon at the races (members enclosure badge).
Price per person £149.00 per person plus vat. (based on 2 persons sharing a double
/ twin room )
If you wish to purchase hospitality for your day at the races
On a non-racing day your tour of the gallops
will be followed by a tour of the National Stud or the National
Horse Racing museum.
A sumptuous luncheon can also be provided for you at The
Jockey Club Rooms. Extra nights accommodation can
also be arranged if required - for prices and further details
- Please call the enquiry line.
see our Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials