The Prix De L’Arc De Triomphe 2005
2nd of October 2005
The first Sunday in October is an outstanding day of flat reacing
featuring the world's top runners, and crowned by the "Prix de l'Arc
de Triomphe Lucien Barrière". Effectively the world championship
of flat racing, it brings together the winners of the Derby races
at Epsom, and in Ireland, Italy and Germany. The season's fastest
runners race flat out over a distance of 2400 metres.
The "Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barrière" is a worldwide
media event attracting 400 million viewers in 126 countries, and
6 hours of broadcast by the BBC. The race's honours board is one
of the most fascinating in the racing world. It features legends
Arc from 1920, when it was first run in celebration of the Allies'
victory in the First World War.
Le Village d'Honneur
Flanking the rails right by the finishing post at Longchamp, the
Village d'Honneur is the perfect place to follow the "Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe
Lucien Barrière", the race generally considered to be the
world championship of thoroughbred racing.
Entertaining In The Village
If you wish to invite guests, you can choose to entertain in either
the "clubroom" or your own private room.
This exclusive facility offers personalised arrangements in elegant surroundings. Your guests will be greeted by a bilingual hostess who will remain available all day in the Village.
The Full Hospitality Package Includes
- Entry to the Village d'Honneur alongside the finishing line
- Reserved tables for lunch
- Full luncheon comprising of
- Hors d'oeuvre
- Main Course
- Wines and Mineral Water
- Entry to a VIP Stand overlooking the finishing straight
- Private betting facilities with the Village
- Open bar all afternoon serving beer, tea, coffee, champagne, fruit juices and dainty cakes
- Televisions in the Village and a giant screen next to the track
- Floral Decor
- Official race Programme
- Printed Invitations for each guest
- Car parking spaces next to the Village entrance
- Bilingual Hostesses
- from 12 o'clock - Guests arrive and are welcomed by hostesses
and shown in to the Village
- 12.30 - Full luncheon served at your reserved table
- 13.30 - Presentaion of the racing programme & opening of
the private betting booths
- 13.55 - First race
- 14.25 - Second race
- 15.00 - Third race
- 15.35 - Fourth race
- 16.10 - Fifth race
- 16.45 - Sixth race
- 17.30 - "Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barrière"
- 18.15 - Eighth race
- 18.30 - Open bar closes
Option 1 - Luncheon In A Private Room (min. 30 guests) - P.O.A.
Option 2 - Luncheon In The Clubroom (min. 4 guests) - P.O.A.
The Platinum Package Includes:
- Admission to Longchamp Racecourse
- VIP admission to your restaurant facility
- Morning Coffee & Biscuits
- Champagne Reception
- Complimentary Bar
- Superb four-course luncheon
- Wines & Mineral Waters with luncheon
- Afternoon Tea & Coffee with petits fours
- Entry to VIP stand
- Bilingual hostess service
- Private Betting Facility
- Individual Guest Documentation
- Floral Décor
- Colour TV Monitors in facility
PRICE PER PERSON (No VAT)